|Don’t miss the opportunity to hear about best practices and programs of state associations and state DOTs as well as federal, state and local partnerships for public transportation.
Registration is now open for the 2012 State Public Transportation Partnerships Conference, August 14-16 in Chicago, IL.
Register by July 3 to receive the discounted rate.
Click here to view the workshop schedule and program offerings.
Important Upcoming Dates:
* Registration Early Fee Deadline — July 3, 2012
* Hotel Reservations (for group rate) — July 16, 2012
* Refund Deadline — July 17, 2012
* Pre-registration Deadline — August 6, 2012
* On-site Registration — August 14-16, 2012
For more information please visit our website at: info.
This conference is a cooperative effort among APTA, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) and Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA).